- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Renttech South Africa has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Renttech South Africa reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Renttech South Africa reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Renttech South Africa reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Renttech South Africa' sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Renttech South Africa does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Renttech South Africa specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Renttech South Africa spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Renttech South Africa.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
Materials provided to Renttech South Africa or posted at any Renttech South Africa Web Site
Renttech South Africa does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Renttech South Africa (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Renttech South Africa Web Site or its associated services (collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Renttech South Africa, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Renttech South Africa is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Renttech South Africa' sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
The Information, Software, Products and Services included in or available through the Renttech South Africa website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Renttech South Africa and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Renttech South Africa website at any time. Advice received via the Renttech South Africa website should not be relied upon for Personal, Medical, Legal or Financial decisions and you should consult and appropriate Professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
Renttech South Africa and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness and accuracy of the Information, Software, Products, Services and related Graphics contained on the Renttech South Africa website for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such Information, Software, Products, Services and related Graphics are provided "as is" without warranty or condition of any kind. Renttech South Africa and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this Information, Software, Products, Services and related Graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Notices and procedure for making claims of Copyright Infringement
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement under United States copyright law should be sent to Service Provider's Designated Agent. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE. See Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.